You will be hired by Pattern Jobs for a Forklift Operator position in Hanover, PA.
With Pattern, you can discover the best way to find work and start earning money – fast. With a variety of jobs, rates, and schedules, Pattern makes finding work that fits your life easier. Start putting your skills to work, today!
Location: Hanover, PA
Pay Range: $15 - $16
- Monday - Friday, PM Shift
- Operates forklift to load/unload/stack products in a safe manner between unloading, staging, loading, and storage areas
- Organizes and secures stored materials such as bales, super sacks, boxes, pallets
- Operates RF scanner and jack hammer as necessary
- Reports product moves, discrepancies, overs/shorts, damages, safety hazard, etc. to the supervisor
- Weighs products and records production information on labels, builds pallets to protect product from damage
- Wraps material loads with a wrapper and keeps the warehouse premises clean
- Maintains professional appearance at all times and displays exceptional customer service skills
- Responsible for operating forklift in accordance with training guidelines and performing daily operator inspection as per OSHA guidelines
- Wears personal protective equipment and adheres to established policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test (marijuana not included).
Apply today with your resume for immediate consideration.
Please note that we are unable to provide immigration support.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all the recommended precautions.