Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
- CompetitiveÂ WagesÂ
Are you a driven, hardworking individual interested in all-things automotive? Is attention to detail something you take pride in? Do you enjoyÂ operating machinery in a fast-paced environment? Then jump into action andÂ join our team at Lordcoâs new state-of-the-art Distribution Center located in Port Coquitlam!
Lordco Auto Parts is Canadaâs largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. Whether you work full-time or part-time, we support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans.Â We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and hereâs how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Expense Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
Do you fit theÂ part?
- You are a high school graduate or equivalent
- You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- You have previous work experience in a warehouse setting
- Forklift certification is considered an asset
- Machine operator experience is considered an asset
- Excellent problem-solving skills to troubleshoot potential issues
- Resourcefulness in learning new manuals and processes
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to understand mechanics and technical tasks
- Ability to identify issues or problems in operations or maintenance
- WHMIS and Transportation of Dangerous Goods certification is an asset
- You are open to flexible work schedules, including but not limited to overtime and weekend shifts
- Must be certified in one or more of the following: order picker, stand up reach truck, stand up counter balance and man rider.
- Work safely in a timely and efficient manner
- Keep work areas hazard free
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment
- General labourer experience is considered an asset
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Clean and set up press machines, accessories, and rooms
- Be responsible for conducting pre-operational checks on equipment
- Monitor the machine during operation and perform in-process checks, adjusting as necessary
- Perform troubleshooting during production
- A keen focus on the little things and an understanding of the importance of attention to detail
- Maintaining equipment for daily use
- Understanding the operating procedures for machines
- Reporting safety hazards within the work environment
Apply now and join our family today!