Part Time Warehouse Associate
Third Party Pet is a dynamic organization that provides a variety of enterprise solutions to pet retailers across the country. We offer a culture that values teamwork, innovation, and results. We work in a professional, yet non-corporate environment that allows us to focus on making sure all clients are serviced to the best of our ability. If you are someone that is self-reliant, a team player and motivated to take their career to the next level, you do not want to miss this opportunity.
Third Party Pet is looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals that will prepare product for shipping to customers. Our distribution center is a pick and pack operation. If you are looking to work with a great small team in an environment that thrives off a teamwork this job is right for you. This position will prepare shipping of retail products to our customers. This position will be 24-30 hours with the opportunity to move into full time if desired.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience (Previous experience in warehousing a plus)
- Dependable, fast, and efficient while maintaining quality work ethic
- Must be willing to work Saturdays when needed.
- Must be willing to be part of a fun and upbeat team.
- Flexible work schedule, you can craft your own schedule for the needed business hours and days.
- Ability to follow safety procedures and instructions
- Able to lift, stoop and bend repeatedly over the course of a shift
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- An exciting and upbeat environment.
- A company and a team of managers that cares about your success!
- Starting Pay $15
I certify that all of the above information is true and complete and I understand that any falsification or omission of information made by me may disqualify me from further consideration for employment or, if hired, may result in my termination at any time during the period of my employment, regardless of the amount of time that has passed.