Urgent Hiring- Warehouse Worker
Our client in Brampton, ON is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait… apply today!
Pay Rate: $23
Timing: 8:00 am-4:30pm,
Location: Steeles Ave W & Heritage Rd
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
What is there for you?
- Straight day shift
- Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Friendly and Supportive staff
- Competitive Pay rate
- Referral bonus program
- Complimentary access to Manpower s online university with over 5000 courses
What will you be doing?
- Work in a Warehouse Assembling Office
- Work with Power Tools and Hand Tools
- Put together preassembled packages
- Ensure work areas are clean, organized and safe from any hazards
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
What do you bring?
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Have worked with Power Tools and Hand Tools
- Experience with drills and product assemble
- Can read and understand instruction as equipment may be in complex nature
- Comfortable working in Fast paced environment
- Ability to lift upto 50 lbs repetitively
- Punctual and Team player
- Clear criminal record check required
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Warehouse worker position, please apply immediately as these positions fill fast.
How to apply?
- Email your resume
- Call at 905-234-1565
- Apply Online
Apply today by visiting our website and/or creating and managing your profile at/www.manpower.ca.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
Manpower is dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of Canada. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity access our services and programs. We encourage all to participate in our staffing and workforce development opportunities, including people of any ethnic or national background, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities