Pattern Jobs is currently looking for Warehouse Associate in Abbotsford, BC.
With Pattern, you can discover the best way to find work and start earning money. With a variety of jobs, rates, and schedules, Pattern makes finding work that fits your life easier. Start putting your skills to work today!
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shift time: Friday & Saturday, 11pm to 7:30 am (Part Time)
Warehouse Associate Job duties:
- Pick, Pack, and ship orders using a RF scanner system
- Receive raw materials from our other warehouse; this includes lifting and stacking boxes up to 40lbs for extended periods of time
- Wrap and skid material to be shipped
- Maintain and transact inventory movements using inventory control system, perform cycle inventory cycle counts
- Organize & rotate stock
- Ensuring totes and Label are being filled correctly
- Move full totes with a pallet jack to weigh them and place them in designated area
- Ensuring area is clean and free of debris
- Ensuring safety checks are done on machine before use.
- Assist in set up of area, placing empty totes / containers and staging pallets of fruit
- Ensuring fruit is dumped into designated containers in a safe and efficient manner
- Visually inspect fruit looking for any large forging objects such as plastic and wood.
- Loading / unloading products from ground level and heights using a forklift.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 15 Kg without assistance.
- Good mobility required: For example, capable of working on your feet, sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, bending, kneeling and squatting.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to work well within a team.
- Must wear slip resistant steel toes shoes/boots
Safety / PPE:
- Warm up / stretching before and after shifts is recommended to prevent soft tissue injuries from repetitive motion and static positions.
- Use proper lifting, pulling, pushing techniques
- Be aware of your Surroundings. (IE: Forklifts, pallets on ground, Pallet jacks, co-workers)
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- We hire fast and pay daily
- Health and Safety policies in place aligned with Covid-19 precautions to keep you safe
- Clean and great environment in a modern facility
- Potential for permanent opportunities
If you're interested in applying for this Warehouse Associate position and meet the prerequisite requirements, please apply today!