Pattern Jobs is currently looking for Warehouse Associate in Surrey, BC.
With Pattern, you can discover the best way to find work and start earning money. With a variety of jobs, rates, and schedules, Pattern makes finding work that fits your life easier. Start putting your skills to work today!
Location: Surrey BC
Days: Monday - Friday
Shift time: 2:30pm to 11:00pm OR 5:30pm to 11:00pm
Warehouse Associate Job duties:
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Order picking;
- Organizing pick sheets to minimize travel time;
- Verifying product to pick sheet and retrieving product;
- Wrapping orders when required;
- Placing orders in correct staging areas;
- Inputting information into the company computer system;
- Assisting others as necessary (other warehouse members, customers, or couriers in call area, samples staff, etc.);
- Responsible for the daily safety check of equipment for safe operation before order picking;
- Following all health and safety procedures;
- Ensuring all aisles are free from obstruction and that all strapping, shrink-wrapping, and empty boxes are always cleared;
- Other duties as assigned.
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a manufacturing or food production environment
- Completion of high school or GED
- Able to lift 40 lbs, physically fit and able to work in an environment where there is repetitive movements and standing is required for long periods of time
- Co-operative team player
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- We hire fast and pay daily
- Health and Safety policies in place aligned with Covid-19 precautions to keep you safe
- Clean and great environment in a modern facility
- Potential for permanent opportunities
If you're interested in applying for this Warehouse Associate position and meet the prerequisite requirements, please apply today!