Are you a great Warehouse Worker in need of extra cash?
WITH HAPIGIG YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN WORK EXTRA HOURS AND EARN EXTRA MONEY WHILE YOU KEEP YOUR FULL TIME JOB!
HapiGig is currently seeking experienced and skilled part time Warehouse Workers. The prime responsibilities of this position are to provide support by picking, packing, loading, and unloading warehouse products. The successful candidates will be responsible for working safely and following standard operating procedures. If you meet these requirements, take the first step to earning extra money by applying now.
- Pick, pack, unload, load
- Follow standard operating procedure
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
- Wrap, strap, and secure freight to pallet
- Operate RF gun
- Print BOLs and shipping labels
- Repackage smaller items
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ experience working in a warehouse
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE AND WORK UP TO 30 HOURS A WEEK WHILE YOU KEEP YOUR FULL TIME JOB!!
HapiGig connects great warehouse workers that want extra hours and flexibility to great employers that need flex labor.
Pay: $21 per hour
Job types: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
Education: High school degree
Work location: On-site